Today has had it's moments of suckage...
- Phone call earlier.. stuff I didn't want to hear.
- On LJ.. see a pic that I really didn't want to see.
Well, the day is about half over, and while both of those things suck, it isn't like the whole day sucks. Sometimes it is awesome when you have moments of 'nothing.' No suckage, no uberhappyness... just being. Most of my day has been like that. And...well, I am ok. =_
Yeah, the phone call really really really really sucked and it will cause problems today, tomorrow and for who knows how long =/
And the pic.. well, i would say more but then I would put my hoof in my muzzle and it would go downhill from there.... Ok.. it sucks for me, but not for who was in it... so part of me is happy. I just didn't need to see it. =)
One of the sites that I work on is LionDogWorks.com
. I am just the admin and tech moger of the site. Arthur Husky (Leo Magna) is the artist. I also work with some other people on the site that let us have the following features for his comic Fur-Piled.
- Fur-Piled is translated from English into Español , Français and now русский!
- Fur-Piled now has a navigational footer to let you go forward, back and change languages
- Fur-Piled now has improved URLs to make it easier to link to (http://www.LionDogWorks.com/furpiled/en/133)
- Fur-Piled now has multiple new page notifiers (SMS txt msgs, RSS and Email)
- Fur-Piled now has RSS feeds for each language (updates every time a new page is posted)
- Fur-Piled now has limited email delivery (updates once have a page has been updated.)
- Fur-Piled will hopefully later have the image delivered via email/RSS feeds (it is just a link now)
It is fun to work on and lets me check out new technologies and methods of handling the site. Arthur has been putting out 1 or 2 new pages almost every week for the past few months.